IMPORTANT: Product must be applied to a clean, uncontaminated surface for maximum bonding strength and lasting protection. Deep clean and dry all contaminated surfaces with PELLI EcoCLEAN or SURFACE PREP first for best results.
- Ensure cap is tightly sealed and shake product gently for 5-10 seconds before application.
- Saturate approximately ½ of 1 side of microfiber foam block applicator with solution.
- Wipe wet side of applicator onto all desired components (bars, fork lowers, etc.) working one section at a time. Re-wet applicator as needed during application. DO NOT let product touch any braking surfaces (rotors, pads, etc.).
- Allow product to dry and flash on surface for 1-3 minutes (actual drying time will depend on temperature, humidity, etc.). When ready to be removed, product will have a slight rainbow on the surface or begin to haze very slightly.
- Remove product with a clean microfiber towel. Buff treated area thoroughly and ensure no streaks or high spots.
- NOTE: If product is left on surface for too long before removal, high-spots (hazy or streaky areas) may appear. To remove, simply re-apply wet product over high spot and repeat steps 4 and 5 above.
- Allow product to cure for 4 hours before exposing to water or contaminants, etc. Surfaces can be handled after application (wrapping, packing, etc.) - though it is critical to avoid moisture exposure for a minimum of 4 hours.